Assam Postal Circle (India Post) has published a job notification named (02/2019) on 05-August-2019. The notification is for the recruitment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS). Here you can see the complete information about Assam Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Recruitment online application form 2019. Here complete details about Assam Postal Circle Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) application process, important dates, application fees, age limit, qualification, number of vacancies, pay scale and other important links.
Name of posts:
1. BRANCH POSTMASTER (BPM)
2. ASSISTANT BRANCH POSTMASTER (ABPM)
3. Dak Sevak
Total: 919 posts
1. Secondary School Examination pass certificate of 10th standard with passing marks in Mathematics and English (having been studied as compulsory or elective subjects) conducted by any recognized Board of School Education by the Government of India/State Governments/ Union Territories in India shall be a mandatory educational qualification for all approved categories of Gramin Dak Sevaks.(Referred to in Directorate Order No 17-31/2016-GDS dated 25.06.2018).
The Candidate passed Xth class examination in first attempt will be treated as meritorious against those passed compartmentally.
2. Compulsory knowledge of Local Language The candidate should have studied the local language at least up to 10th standard [as compulsory or elective subjects] as declared by the State Government or as per constitutional provisions relating to the 8th schedule of Constitution of India.List of Official languages of the state are shown below: (Check Official Notice)
Basic Computer Training –
The candidates for all approved categories of GDS referred to in (i) above will be required to furnish Basic Computer Training Course Certificate of at least 60 days duration from any Computer Training Institute run by Central Government/State Government /Universities / Boards / Private Institutions Organizations.This requirement of basic computer knowledge certificate shall be relaxable in cases where a candidate has studied computer as a subject in Matriculation or class XII or any other higher educational level and in such cases, a separate certificate will not be insisted upon.
Knowledge of Cycling:
Knowledge of Cycling is a pre-requisite condition for all GDS posts. In case of a candidate having knowledge of riding a scooter or motor cycle, that may be considered as knowledge of cycling. The candidate has to submit a declaration to this effect.
Applicant belonging to the category UR/OBC/EWS Male have to pay a fee of Rs.100/- (Rupees one hundred only) for each set of five options.Payment of fee is exempted for all female candidates, all SC/ST candidates and all PwD candidates.
General & OBC – Rs.100/-
SC/ST/PwD – No Fees.
1. BPM: Rs.12,000/-(Rs.12000-Rs.29,380/- Rs.14,500/-(Rs.14,500-Rs.35,480/-)
2. ABPM/ Dak Sevak: Rs.10,000/-(Rs.10,000-Rs.24,470/-) Rs.12,000/- (Rs.12,000- Rs.29380/-)
Assam Postal Circle GDS may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list based on the Percentage second in SSLC/ 10th Standard (to the accuracy of 4 decimals)
How to apply –
Only online application will be accepted from the candidate. Candidate who desires to apply online will have to register himself / herself in the portal through https://indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline with effect from 05.08.2019 to 04.09.2019 with the following basic details to obtain the Registration Number –
i) Name (In capital letter as per X class certificate Marks Memo including spaces)
ii) Father Name
iii) Mobile Number (Unique for one Registration number)
iv) Date of Birth
vii) PH – Type of Disability – (HH/OH/VH)- Percentage of disability
viii) State in which Xth class passed
ix) Board in which Xth class passed
x) Year of Passing Xth class
xi) Xth Class Certificate Number / Roll Number (optional)
Advertisement Details: Click here